Catch the wind

Catch the wind

Thursday, November 06, 2014

ATTENTION WRITERS!!



ATTENTION! WRITERS! have you heard?? there's a new business that can help your words go above and beyond any agents expectations!


WHO???
the wonderful and talented Miss Sharon Mayhew


WHAT???
honest...creative...timely and helpful
MANUSCRIPT CRITIQUES
LINE EDITS
QUERY CRITIQUES
COACHING

WHERE???
her cool new web page...


WHEN???
NOW!! whatcha waitin' for?? go on! check it out! you'll be glad you did.

WHY???
because... if you write like me you need all the help you can get. ha ha!! if you just need some really good critiquing, editing, coaching, advice or gentle encouragement that's the best reason of all.

Miss Sharon loves helping her fellow writers be all they can be. and...she's SUPER GOOD at it!

HOW???
just go to her web page, check out all the services, decide what you need and contact The Manuscript Maven. WOW! how easy is that!


AND...
how 'bout a little something extra!! to celebrate her new venture, Miss Sharon is offering one free picture book critique or line edits and critique for one chapter of your novel or one query critique. just click on the word "PRIZE" and you'll be transported to her "Kid Lit" blog where you can enter to win a prize.

WOW!! how cool is that!!

...hugs from lenny

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my news, Lenny! You are the best!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lenny. So nice to see a blog post from you. They have been missed.

    I learned about Sharon's new business venture earlier this morning when I stopped by her blog. I wish her much success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lenny - wonderful to see you posting ... so good to see you. And yes - good luck to Sharon with her Manuscript Maven - brilliant idea to set up the Service, so many people need help.

    Lovely to see you .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. YaY Lenny! WAHOO. I agree with Sharon. YOU ARE THE BEST!!! You know what the best thing about this post is? You made a new blogpost. YEEHAW!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Lenny. I'm happy to see you blogging again, and for a great reason. Now everyone can benefit from Sharon's expertise--not just us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon is wonderful! I totally agree that everyone should go check out her new site. :)

    And hurray for the new blog post! I got a little flutter in my heart when I saw you had written a post. I hope to read more, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lenny, good to see you! Thanks for sharing Sharon's info. I love the term "Manuscript Maven". Wishing her all the best.

    Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharon sounds awesome!
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Lenny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sharon rocks. What can I say? I'm stoked for her business launch too.

    Unleashing the Dreamworld

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great post! Thanks for spreading the word about Sharon, Lenny! She sounds amazing from everything I have heard. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

whatever wonderful, warm, witty and wise words you manage to come up with!