Wednesday, April 07, 2010

my squirrel friend!

this is one of my really good friends and her name is squirrelita and shes my neighbor. she lives in a really neat treehouse that she designed up and got built by herself. we got to be friends last spring cause of both of us liking peanuts. she likes cat chow too but not me. ick! you could see how she gets herself right at home in the kitchen. shes got three kids from last year that are really big now and they come for peanuts sometimes too. every morning when i open the door so i could put clean water out for the birds and squirrels she just walks in and waits for a peanut while im filling up the bucket. she goes out side with me and gets up the tree to eat the peanut and she watches me get the water changed out and put out food for the day time critters. then she comes down to get more peanuts and talk with me for a little while. having a friend is real neat and its even more neat when its a squirrel friend! .....hugs from lenny

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to have a squirrel friend, you are so lucky. Over here we only find them in parks, so it is a real treat to actually see one. Our country doesn't have so many trees as Georgia. Hugs, Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a lovely squirrel pal. I just love her. Thanks for putting on the picture. I can't wait til you put a Rowdy picture on and then maybe some of your writing. You are soooo right, I love the picture. Hugs, Cat Whisperer

    ReplyDelete

Whatever wonderful, witty and wise words you manage to come up with!