Wednesday, April 21, 2010

a letter to mother earth

dear mom
.

wow! could you believe its been another year gone by and its time for your special day again. i like that cause i get to tell you all the good stuff thats been happening. it could make you real happy to know that lots more of your kids are doing good stuff for you and im hoping that pretty soon all of them will want to help. i think lots of them get so busy doing their own stuff that they forget about you and i know that hurts you. im doing what I could to let them know they need to be more a part of taking care of you cause i want you to live a really really long time! guess what? tricia who does soooo much to help you started a special group a while back for people everywhere that takes a little time every tuesday at 11 o clock to send love and healing stuff to you by special thoughts. no matter where i am i dont ever miss not even one tuesday. i hope you could feel it cause its full up of love specially for you. im gonna spread the word out on it so every one who wants to could do it with us. that would be really neat and a real family thing. i think you could be real proud of me cause im doing a lot of things to help keep me and my brothers and sisters and you healthy. someone got an idea a while back for a thing called go green and its been catching on more and more. it just means doing better stuff for you and for us so we could live more healthy and when the whole family gets doing it youre gonna be happy and proud of everyone. and for sure youre gonna live a really long and healthy life. oh I forgot to tell you i got my very own blog and some times im gonna use it to tell my brothers and sisters more about helping you cause there lots they could do but maybe just didnt ever think about it. this week I did lots for wildlife and I even signed a paper to do more. you knew I would cause you know how much i love animals and trees and plants and water and all that nature stuff you gave me and all of us. i guess that’s all I have to tell you for now but you could know for sure im always thinking about you and always doing good stuff just for you. and you could be sure im letting my brothers and sisters know what they could do to be more help for you. thanks for loving me and giving me so many neat things to see and love and care about. youre a terrific mom! i love you with all my heart. .....…from your son lenny

3 comments:

  1. Dear Lenny, Once, many centuries ago, a small man of chosen poor means, wrote a song-poem to all Creation. The Canticle of the Creatures...
    All praise be yours, my Lord, through all that you have made, And first my lord Brother Sun,
    Who brings the day; and light you give to us through him. How beautiful is he, how radiant in all his splendour! Of you, Most High, he bears the likeness...
    And many more verses to Sister Moon, and so on. He saw the Divine in all things, living and non-living, all that is around us. I do believe my brother, Francis, would love your song, your Canticle to Mother, with all his most perfect heart, Peace and All Joy, Cat Whisperer

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful post, Lenny! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, not that many people care about Mother Nature anymore, Lenny. I wish more people thought like you did. :o)

    ~JD

    ReplyDelete

Whatever wonderful, witty and wise words you manage to come up with!