i stuck blog and learning together and got “blearning.” cause of your cool blogs i been "blearning" lots of neat writer stuff! i gotta say youre just the best teachers ever. so i gotta say thanks to all my blogger friends.
heres just some of the stuff i “blearned” so far.
1. whats a query letter and how to do a good one and how much it hurts to get rejected
2. abbreviations like mc wip pov arc ya ms mg cp and lots more
3. whats a genre and which ones you write
4. whats a beta (i thought it was a fish! ha ha) and how one could help your story be better
5. some rules for good grammar and punctuation
6. whats a critique partner and how could it make your writing better. i got a cool cp and its miss sharon!
7. its really hard to be your own publisher
8. in the beginning of a book you gotta have a real good hook
9. storytelling is a art
10. writing stuff from your for real life is soooo interesting
11. you gotta do lots of reading and research
12. building up your vocabulary is good for being a writer
heres some really neat stuff i “blearned”
1. adding exclamotion points and sparkles to writing is cool!!!!
2. reading interviews get you to know more personal stuff bout a author and gives you lots of good info and hope (and sometimes a signed give away!)
3. contests are soooo much fun!!! (i won lots of stuff and even a soccer ball in an uncontest. ha ha)
4. tips for being an unboring blogger (i hope i got that right!)
5. blogfests are soooo cool. so far did one and it was lots of fun!
6. how to make a book trailer for dummys like me. ha ha
7. a debut novel is sooooo exciting!!
8. cool new words… schizz suckage realz
9. yikes! im a blogaholic
thanks for teaching me soooo much and being a big support on my writing. some day im gonna get a for real book published and on that page where you thank people im gonna say thanks to all my blogger friends cause i couldnt have did it without you!!
… hugs from lenny