Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

...RATS RULE!


NEW RELEASE!

"Lords of Trillium"

this is the third book in "The Nightshade Chronicles"
MG series by Miss Hilary Wagner.

What the book blurb says: "When Billycan left Trillium at the end of The White Assassin, he fled to the island of Tosca. There, he learns that a former ally, working undercover in Nightshade City is plotting to seize power. he races back to Trillium to join the coup - but on which side? Something even more sinister is afoot in Trillium City. Rats are disappearing, and when Juniper leads a search party topside, they discover the alarming truth: Prince Pharmaceuticals, the insidious corporation tht tortured so many rats, is still in operation, working clandestinely to uncover the secret of Trillium rats' extraordinary intelligence and longevity. The fate of the Nightshade rats is in Billycan's hands, but can he be trusted? Will he use his connection to the human scientists for good or for evil?"

What Lenny (that's me) says:  "i love rats! well…not all rats. but, for sure i love the rats in “The Nightshade Chronicles” trilogy. i read and loved the first two books, “Nightshade City” and “The White Assassin.” and, i just finished (couldn’t put it down) the third book, “Lords of Trillium.” miss hilary took me on another exciting and heart thumping adventure! the book has cool characters, battles, conflicts, intrigue, ever changing relationships, surprises and even a splash of rat romance. ack! but wait! theres more! how ‘bout an explosive ending! WOW! how hot is that! mix all that stuff together with a terrific plot and a strong voice and WHAMO!! it’s a winner! yep, it has all the things that make for a fantastic mg book. it’s a good read for young and older adults too. get it! read it! you’ll love it! RATS RULE!"

get your book at...  amazon or kobo or barnes & noble

visit: Miss Hilary's Blog and Nightshade City Website

get the set! you'll love it!
 
...hugs from lenny

33 comments:

  1. Hey Lenny! Thanks for cluing me in to the latest in the series. Sure sounds like it's got everything a reader could want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lenny - sounds like you thoroughly enjoyed Hilary's book from the series Nightshade City Chronicles .. if it caught your imagination I'm sure many other teenagers will enjoy her books ...

    Great write up you've given us .. especially your use of explosive words ... sounds just such a fun story ...

    Happy weekend .. the sun is shining here .. big hugs from us here .. Hardwick, Miss Linda and I .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have said from GrandBlogMum - forgot my new name!! Happy times .. we still laugh about it .. GBM!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. LENNY! Thanks so much for posting about my book! I'm so happy you loved it so much! A great review from you means everything! Juniper, Vincent, and Billycan are happy too! ;)

    BIG HUGS & RATS RULE FOREVER!

    Thanks so much!

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a really good read. I must look out for these books. Not heard of them before. You give them such a good review I am sure I would enjoy them, often love YA stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just realised you hate asparagus. Sorry about that, to me it's delicious and so good for you too. I post lots of asparagus recipes in season and I eat it every day during that time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great review! I loved the first two books. I for sure need to get the third one! I'm sure Hilary will appreciate you going the amazon review too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds great! I love asparagus. Don't hate me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YIKES, I missed this post. How could I? Your review is ultra fantastic. I have to get that last one, Lenny (thanks for the reminder). I gotta email you. Will do that this coming week. GO BRAVES! YEAH! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi and happy chocolate chip cookie day!!
    I loved Hilary's first 2 books - can't wait to read this one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't know the third one came out! I must rectify that. :) And I can't believe I missed this post, too. Loved your review.

    I hope you are having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lenny! I got your Christmas card the other day and had a good laugh over that! Thanks for sending it when it was returned after I moved! Totally made my day :)

    Hope all is going great and that you're writing lots!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. We just came to wish Lenny a Happy Birthday. Hope he has a wonderful day. We came from Brian's Home.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A kitty named Brian told me it is your birthday. I wish you a Happy Birthday! http://15andmeowing.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy, Happy Birthday Lenny. Brian told us it is your birthday so we came over with birthday wishes for you.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Lenny...just came on over from My Brain On Books (Joanne) to say Happy B Day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brian said it's your Birthday, so happy Birthday to you, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday Lenny! Hope you have a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday, Lenny! I heard about this from Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy birthday, Lenny Lee! We miss you around the blogosphere. I hope you're doing well and that you're still writing. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday, lenny! We learned about your birthday from Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy, happy birthday, Lenny. May there be many, many more.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wishing Lenny a very Happy B-Day filled with kisses and treats!
    \

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, Lenny! HAPPY, happy BIRTHDAY!! Miss your sunshine around blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday Lenny. We came from Brian's Home blog who had a wonderful posting about you and we send you many birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  26. lenny

    A way cool friend of ours named Brain { the cat } told us you were having a birthday today...we wanted to stop by and wish you the very best; hope your birthday is FUN, FUN, FUN and we hope you get a rat....an awesome kind of rat... for your birthday !! ♫♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Birthday. I'm going to have to check out these books. Have you ever heard of Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nimh?http://www.amazon.com/Mrs-Frisby-Rats-Robert-OBrien/dp/0689710682

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Lenny! I heard from Brian that it's your birthday today so came to say
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Olá Lenny, viemos de Brian, queremos desejar um Feliz Aniversário!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Lenny. We read on
    Brian's Home that you're a pet lover and that today is your birthday. So, we popped over to wish you a Very Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I popped over from Brian's Home to wish you a very very Happy B day!

    ReplyDelete

whatever wonderful, warm, witty and wise words you manage to come up with!