Monday, April 05, 2010

you gotta love you first

you can’t love any one or animals or the earth til you could love you first. you can’t spread out love til you could know your worth getting love and could love your self way down inside. i couldn’t love all the people i love and the animals and mother earth if i didn’t love me first. it starts deep down in my heart and feels like warm sunshine all inside and it makes me happy and makes me like me and love me. lots of people could think they love but they could turn it on an off cause its not for real and in doing that they could cause hurt. when you for real love your self then you could spread it out on everything just like peanut butter and jelly and you can’t never shut it down cause for real love can’t get shut off. so its really really good to love you first so you could love every thing else even the most smallest little thing. it could be lots of work in loving you but you gotta know your worth it and your worth getting love and giving it out. .....love from lenny

3 comments:

  1. Lenny, you are a deep soul that speaks across miles and times and differences to tell your truth. I know that you have made it across that mountain just as you got Pete to stop finning sharks. I hope very much that someday many others will read your truth in your stories and take courage and love from them. Peace, Anamcara

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful and true post, Lenny. Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lenny, you've stated so much wisdom in so few words. I look forward to reading more of your posts. Will

    ReplyDelete

Whatever wonderful, witty and wise words you manage to come up with!